Are you interested in?
7 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
161 Tours & Activities
Cueva del Indio Tours
11 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Join this full-day trip to learn about the 5,000-year human history of Puerto Rico, a fascinating journey into the past. You are picked up at your San Juan hotel to drive in a comfortable, air-conditioned private vehicle to the town of Arecibo to visit two ancient caves filled with petroglyphs and other evidence of early human history. Also visit the Caguana Indigenous Ceremonial Park, and important archaeological site. Return to your hotel is included.
- Full-day, small-group trip to learn about Puerto Rico’s early human history
- Visit ancient caves filled with petroglyphs and an important archaeological site
- Snacks are included, with lunch at your expense
- San Juan hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Driver/Professional art historian guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up at any location in the Metro area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- OPERATED BY Sojourn Puerto Rico
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 47343P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Fine Arts MiramarIcacos Island (Cayo Icacos)Paseo de la PrincesaSan Juan BayMuseum of History, Anthropology and Art (Museo de Historia, Antropología y Arte)La Calle LoizaCastillo San Felipe del Morro Luis A. Ferré Performing Arts Center (Centro de Bellas Artes Luis A. Ferré)Luquillo BeachChapel of Christ (Capilla del Cristo)Palomino IslandMuseum of the Americas (Museo de las Américas)Museum of Art of Puerto Rico (Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico)Isla VerdeMercado de Río PiedrasSan Juan Cathedral (Catedral de San Juan Bautista)Pine Grove BeachPonceCastillo San CristobalCaguas