5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Absorb some Puerto Rican culture (and some of the island’s legendary rum) during this half-day tour of Old San Juan and the Bacardi Distillery. Explore the origins of rum and the famous Bacardi family at one of the world’s best-known distilleries. After knocking back a refreshing rum cocktail, discover the atmospheric Old San Juan neighborhood, a national preservation site and home to a 500-year-old fortress. Your entrance fees, a rum cocktail, a driving tour of Old San Juan, and round-trip hotel transport are covered.
- Tour the Bacardi Rum Distillery and Old San Juan on this combination tour
- Learn about the origins of rum and the famous Bacardi family that founded this spirits empire
- Shop for one-of-a-kind rum products at the distillery gift shop
- Enjoy a complimentary rum cocktail
- Tour the atmospheric colonial neighborhood of Old San Juan during a driving trip
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off (within the San Juan area)
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
1 handcrafted Bacardi Rum cocktail
Driving tour of Old San Juan
Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Additional alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pickup and drop-off in selected areas of San Juan (Old San Juan, Miramar, Condado Ocean park and Isla Verde locations).
Exact pick up time will be provided the day prior to the tour.
- Panamerican Pier
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of 3 persons required in order for tour to take place. There is a possibility of cancellation after receiving confirmation if minimum is not met. In the event of this happening alternate dates or tours will be offered, or full refund.
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Transportation for persons staying outside of San Juan can be provided at an additional cost, please call us for a quote
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Children under the age of 6 must use protective seats. Complimentary car seats and booster sets available, must be requested at moment of confirming reservation. Same day requests will not be accepted.
- Please travel light and only bring the necessary to the tour. Leave behind electronic devices, any important documentation like passport, large sums of cash or credit cards. Cell phones should have waterproof case. Bespoke Lifestyle Management will not be responsible for lost or stolen belongings.
- Traffic in San Juan can be congested. Alternate routes are used whenever possible. Order of stops may vary depending on traffic or other conditions.
- Children under the age of 5 are free of charge, BUT MUST be notified on reservation in order to secure their seat.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick up time. Bus will only wait 5 minutes per pick up stop.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bespoke Lifestyle Management
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bacardi Rum Distillery and Old San Juan Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bacardi Rum Distillery and Old San Juan Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bacardi Rum Distillery and Old San Juan Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bacardi Rum Distillery and Old San Juan Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
What is the maximum group size during Bacardi Rum Distillery and Old San Juan Tour?
This activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by Bacardi Rum Distillery and Old San Juan Tour.
See all safety measures taken by Bacardi Rum Distillery and Old San Juan Tour.
What should I wear/bring with me on the Bacardi Rum Distillery and Old San Juan Tour?
Bring sun protection and wear comfortable walking shoes.
Will I have time to shop during the Bacardi Rum Distillery and Old San Juan Tour?
Yes, we take time to browse around the famous Del Cristo Street for shopping and picture taking.
Are admission fees included during the Ponce Historical City Tour?
Admission fees for The Ponce Museum of Art and either the Tibes Ceremonial Indian Park OR Serrallés Castle are included. (Serrallés Castle is closed Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and holidays.)
What should I bring with me on the Ponce Historical City Tour?
We recommend that you bring sunscreen, a hat, a rain jacket, comfortable walking shoes, and your camera.
Can I bring children on the Bacardi Rum Distillery and Old San Juan Tour?
Yes, however, participants must be at least 18 years to sample alcoholic beverages at the Bacardi Rum Distillery.
Do I need a car seat if I am bringing a small child on the Ponce Historical City Tour?
Yes - Children under 7 years old require a car seat/booster seat. We can provide them, but they MUST be requested in advance. Please let us know if you will be traveling with your own or if you need one in the "Special Requirements' box at checkout.
Product code: 9406P19
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsUnique ExperiencesBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesSan JuanCategory
San Juan Cathedral (Catedral de San Juan Bautista)Castillo San CristobalSan Juan National Historic Site (Sitio Histórico Nacional de San Juan)Palomino IslandIcacos Island (Cayo Icacos)Luis A. Ferré Performing Arts Center (Centro de Bellas Artes Luis A. Ferré)Bacardi Rum Factory (Casa Bacardi)Museum of Art of Puerto Rico (Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico)Castillo San Felipe del Morro Museum of History, Anthropology and Art (Museo de Historia, Antropología y Arte)Museum of the Americas (Museo de las Américas)La Calle LoizaPine Grove BeachChapel of Christ (Capilla del Cristo)PonceIsla VerdePaseo de la PrincesaMercado de Río PiedrasLuquillo BeachFine Arts Miramar