7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover La Paz Waterfall Gardens on this all-day guided tour. The popular natural attraction boasts five waterfalls, a cloud forest, rainforest, an aviary and butterfly observatory, and more, plus capuchin and black-handed spider monkeys and plenty of educational animal exhibits with jaguars, pumas, ocelots, and margays. Plus, visit the largest coffee plantation in Costa Rica and learn about its production.
- Experience this popular Costa Rican attraction, close to San Jose
- Wear comfortable walking shoes with tread for hiking the trails
- Because of the altitude, it may get chilly, so layer accordingly
- Hotel pickup and drop-off to/from San Jose is included
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation as per itinerary
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off (From San Jose)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meet up will be at 7:30am in the hotel lobby
Our uniform is red color t shirt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Syl Travel Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Waterfall Gardens plus Doka coffe tour (Private)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Waterfall Gardens plus Doka coffe tour (Private)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Waterfall Gardens plus Doka coffe tour (Private)?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursKid FriendlyDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan JoseShore Excursions - Central ValleyBus Tours - Central ValleyPorts of Call Tours - Central ValleyFull-day Tours - Central ValleyShore Excursions - QueposBus Tours - QueposPorts of Call Tours - QueposFull-day Tours - QueposShore Excursions - JacoBus Tours - JacoPorts of Call Tours - JacoFull-day Tours - JacoCategory
Rescate Animal ZooaveLa Sabana Park Yellow House (Casa Amarilla)Gold MuseumPlaza de la CulturaOrosi River Valley (El Valle del Rio Orosi)SarchiChildren's Museum (Museo de los Ninos)Jade Museum (Museo del Jade)Chirripó National ParkMetallic Building (Ed)ificio Metálico)Costa Rican Art Museum (Museo de Arte Costarricense)Morazan ParkTuru Ba Ri Tropical ParkNational Theater (Teatro Nacional)National Museum (Museo Nacional)