Are you interested in?
La Paz Waterfall Gardens Tours
24 Tours & Activities
153 Tours & Activities
223 Tours & Activities
7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Safely immerse yourself in Costa Rican nature and wildlife on a 7-hour tour to La Paz Waterfall Gardens. Leave the busy streets of San Jose behind in comfortable air-conditioned transportation from your hotel. Discover more than 100 species at the sanctuary, including titi monkeys, 2-toed sloths, pumas, and margays. You can even feed hummingbirds by hand. Have your camera ready for the cloud forest, waterfalls, and aviary.
- Eat a buffet lunch during the tour
- Enjoy skip-the-line admission to the gardens
- Travel comfortably in all-inclusive transportation
- Experience nature in a safe environment
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travellers at any Hotel located in San Jose downtown, Heredia downtown or Alajuela downtown.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Destiny Travel Costa Rica
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during La Paz Waterfall Gardens & Wildlife Refuge day tour from San Jose?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during La Paz Waterfall Gardens & Wildlife Refuge day tour from San Jose?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during La Paz Waterfall Gardens & Wildlife Refuge day tour from San Jose?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during La Paz Waterfall Gardens & Wildlife Refuge day tour from San Jose?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 24578P34
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursSelf-guided Tours & RentalsFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsKid FriendlyOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSan JoseBus Tours - Central ValleyNature and Wildlife - Central ValleyEco Tours - Central ValleySelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Central ValleyFull-day Tours - Central ValleyBus Tours - AlajuelaNature and Wildlife - AlajuelaEco Tours - AlajuelaSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - AlajuelaFull-day Tours - AlajuelaBus Tours - QueposNature and Wildlife - QueposEco Tours - QueposSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - QueposFull-day Tours - QueposCategory
Costa Rican Art Museum (Museo de Arte Costarricense)EscazuLa Sabana Park Metallic Building (Ed)ificio Metálico)Turu Ba Ri Tropical ParkYellow House (Casa Amarilla)Chirripó National ParkOrosi River Valley (El Valle del Rio Orosi)National Museum (Museo Nacional)Gold MuseumNational Theater (Teatro Nacional)Morazan ParkChildren's Museum (Museo de los Ninos)Jade Museum (Museo del Jade)Rescate Animal ZooavePlaza de la Cultura