9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See Costa Rica’s iconic La Paz waterfall during this full-day guided, tour with animal sanctuary visit and an eco-boat ride down the famous Sarapiqui River. Get up close and personal with toucans and monkeys and learn about the five waterfalls, flowers, and rainforest within the sanctuary. Afterward, absorb the biodiversity on a relaxing boat trip down the Sarapiqui river ecosystem surrounded by wildlife in the water and on land.
- Designed for nature and animal-lovers who want to learn about the ecosystem
- Professional guide to help you spot animals and plants
- Feed wild animals at the sanctuary
- Entrance fees, lunch, and transportation included
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our representative will meet you at the lobby of your Hotel at the scheduled pick up time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Destiny Travel Costa Rica
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Semi Private La Paz Waterfall Gardens & Safari in Sarapiqui River from San Jose?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Semi Private La Paz Waterfall Gardens & Safari in Sarapiqui River from San Jose?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Semi Private La Paz Waterfall Gardens & Safari in Sarapiqui River from San Jose?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Semi Private La Paz Waterfall Gardens & Safari in Sarapiqui River from San Jose?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you don't have a rent-a-car, this tour is the best option." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsKid FriendlyOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSan JoseBus Tours - Central ValleyNature and Wildlife - Central ValleySafaris - Central ValleyFull-day Tours - Central ValleyBus Tours - QueposNature and Wildlife - QueposSafaris - QueposFull-day Tours - QueposBus Tours - JacoNature and Wildlife - JacoSafaris - JacoFull-day Tours - JacoCategory
Gold MuseumMetallic Building (Ed)ificio Metálico)National Theater (Teatro Nacional)Yellow House (Casa Amarilla)Turu Ba Ri Tropical ParkChirripó National ParkRescate Animal ZooaveChildren's Museum (Museo de los Ninos)Jade Museum (Museo del Jade)National Museum (Museo Nacional)Morazan ParkPlaza de la CulturaLa Sabana Park Orosi River Valley (El Valle del Rio Orosi)Costa Rican Art Museum (Museo de Arte Costarricense)Sarchi