8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Personal driver on 4WD car, sightseeing accordingly to the point of interest you want to go.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel with in 8 miles radio from the airport. Longest distance hotel can be arranged accordingly.
- Juan Santamaria Intl Airport, San Jose Costa Rica
- Tobias Bolanos Intl Airport, San Jose Costa Rica
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
6/21/2019 - 11/4/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:30 AM - 10:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Get a Local Friend
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 1 Day Trip getting off the beaten path to Rio Celeste and Tenorio National Park?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 1 Day Trip getting off the beaten path to Rio Celeste and Tenorio National Park?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
1 Day Trip getting off the beaten path to Rio Celeste and Tenorio National Park
8 to 10 hours
7 hours 2 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan JoseAlajuelaCosta RicaSan Antonio De BelenShore Excursions - Central Valley4WD Tours - Central ValleySporting Events - Central ValleyNature and Wildlife - Central ValleyExtreme - Central ValleyPorts of Call Tours - Central ValleyFull-day Tours - Central ValleyShore Excursions - Quepos4WD Tours - QueposSporting Events - QueposNature and Wildlife - QueposExtreme - QueposPorts of Call Tours - QueposFull-day Tours - QueposShore Excursions - Jaco4WD Tours - JacoSporting Events - JacoNature and Wildlife - JacoExtreme - JacoPorts of Call Tours - JacoFull-day Tours - JacoCategory
National Museum (Museo Nacional)Costa Rican Art Museum (Museo de Arte Costarricense)Jade Museum (Museo del Jade)Turu Ba Ri Tropical ParkOrosi River Valley (El Valle del Rio Orosi)Metallic Building (Ed)ificio Metálico)La Sabana Park Rescate Animal ZooaveGold MuseumChildren's Museum (Museo de los Ninos)Yellow House (Casa Amarilla)Plaza de la CulturaNational Theater (Teatro Nacional)Morazan ParkSarchiChirripó National Park