- White-water rafting trip down the Pacuare River from San Jose
- Navigate 38 Class III-IV rapids along with your guide
- Opportunities to see diverse wildlife in its natural habitat
- Take in views of the picturesque river canyon from the waters themselves
- See parts of Costa Rica that are inaccessible by car
- Lunch included
- All equipment included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- What to bring: Come with rafting clothes on (light shoes that will stay on, swimsuit, shorts, nylon shirt), sunscreen,water bottle, change of clothes, towel, insect repellent, some money for personal expenses.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not persons under 12 years old
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Destination Services
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you’d like more challenging level stay for the overnight during wet season and they will take you higher up." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews