14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore Tenorio Volcano National Park and the Rio Celeste, located in the province of Alajuela, on this guided all-day tour from San Jose. Stop at the Celeste River Waterfall, view the craters of the Tenorio Volcano, and check out the Blue Lagoon and learn how it gets its namesake color. Along the way, spot the local flora and fauna and capture plenty of panoramic shots.
- Skip the long ticket lines at this popular attraction
- Entrance and park fees, plus local taxes, are included
- Breakfast and lunch is provided
- Pickup and drop-off from selected hotels is offered
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Round-trip shared transfer
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Departure & Return
San José Province, San José, Costa Rica
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Tours Costa Rica
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Celeste River from San Jose?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Celeste River from San Jose?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Celeste River from San Jose?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Celeste River from San Jose?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 3171P104
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAlajuelaSan JoseSan Antonio De BelenBus Tours - Central ValleyHiking - Central ValleyNature and Wildlife - Central ValleyWalking Tours - Central ValleyFull-day Tours - Central ValleyBus Tours - QueposHiking - QueposNature and Wildlife - QueposWalking Tours - QueposFull-day Tours - QueposBus Tours - JacoHiking - JacoNature and Wildlife - JacoWalking Tours - JacoFull-day Tours - JacoCategory
Metallic Building (Ed)ificio Metálico)Chirripó National ParkPlaza de la CulturaCosta Rican Art Museum (Museo de Arte Costarricense)Turu Ba Ri Tropical ParkLa Sabana Park National Theater (Teatro Nacional)EscazuGold MuseumMorazan ParkJade Museum (Museo del Jade)Yellow House (Casa Amarilla)Rescate Animal ZooaveChildren's Museum (Museo de los Ninos)Sarapiqui CanopyNational Museum (Museo Nacional)