Are you interested in?
Nature and Wildlife
233 Tours & Activities
420 Tours & Activities
223 Tours & Activities
- Lowest Price GuaranteeIf you find the same product cheaper, we’ll refund the difference.
- Free CancellationUp to 24 hours in advance.
- Award-winning supportWe’re here 24/7 to help.
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Visit the Braulio Carrillo National Park on this bird-watching tour from San José. Located northeast of the city in the Caribbean lowlands, the park boasts an average of 365 species of birds from 50 different families; 72 species are considered to be abundant and common. For avid birders, the park is a must-see destination when visiting Costa Rica.
- Possible bird sightings include tanagers, wood quails, anthrushes, and more
- October and November is the best time to spot migratory birds
- Since you’ll be in a dense rainforest all day, bring a raincoat
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip transportation from San Jose
Tour operate with a minimum of 2 people.
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Transportation from Hotels in San Jose
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- WHAT TO BRING: Rain coat or sweater, Comfortable Shoes, Camera.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Destination Services
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Birding Watching tour from San José?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Birding Watching tour from San José?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Birding Watching tour from San José?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Birding Watching tour from San José?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 36560P22
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSan JoseBus Tours - Central ValleyNature and Wildlife - Central ValleyEco Tours - Central ValleyFull-day Tours - Central ValleyBus Tours - AlajuelaNature and Wildlife - AlajuelaEco Tours - AlajuelaFull-day Tours - AlajuelaBus Tours - QueposNature and Wildlife - QueposEco Tours - QueposFull-day Tours - QueposCategory
Rescate Animal ZooaveLa Sabana Park Plaza de la CulturaEscazuChildren's Museum (Museo de los Ninos)Metallic Building (Ed)ificio Metálico)Yellow House (Casa Amarilla)Orosi River Valley (El Valle del Rio Orosi)Costa Rican Art Museum (Museo de Arte Costarricense)Morazan ParkGold MuseumJade Museum (Museo del Jade)Turu Ba Ri Tropical ParkChirripó National ParkNational Theater (Teatro Nacional)National Museum (Museo Nacional)