8-Day Tour: Jewels of Costa Rica
Province of San Jose, Costa Rica
8 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
From the white-sand shores of the Pacific Ocean to the cloud forests and volcanic hot springs of the northern plains, Costa Rica is a country rightfully renowned for its natural beauty. See this small country's biggest attractions on a guided 7-night tour, which includes a mix of must-do activities and time to relax, as well as all transportation, accommodation, and daily breakfast.
- 7-night tour of Costa Rica's most popular attractions
- Ideal overview of the country for first-time visitors
- See the Monteverde Cloud Forest, Gold Coast, Poás Volcano, and more
- All lodging and private transportation provided, including transfer to and from San Jose International Airport
- Guided tour includes mix of structured activities and free time
- Breakfast included every day and lunch included on two days
7 nights accommodation
National Park fees
Professional photographer guide (media package not included)
Transport by private bus.
DVD (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
15% FEE(hotel+park tax) NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE. MUST BE PAID DIRECT TO CRMT BEFORE/AS SOON AS ARRIVED
Departure & Return
Departure PointSan Jose Metro, San Jose Metro, Province of San Jose
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years.
- Maximum 20 people per tour.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Credit card and valid ID is required upon check-in.
- This tour is best enjoyed with flights arriving and departing from San Jose (SJO) Airport.
- Prices available for travel in 2018-2019.
- Fees (15%) NOT INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE PRICE, THIS MUST TO BE PAY DIRECTLY TO COSTA RICA MONKEY TOURS (Costa Rica Monkey Tours will collect any moment during your stay in Costa Rica or before get the country).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Costa Rica Monkey Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during 8-Day Tour: Jewels of Costa Rica?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 7240P19
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursExtremeEco ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSan Jose4WD Tours - Central ValleyBus Tours - Central ValleySporting Events - Central ValleyNature and Wildlife - Central ValleyMulti-day Tours - Central ValleyExtreme - Central ValleyEco Tours - Central Valley4WD Tours - AlajuelaBus Tours - AlajuelaSporting Events - AlajuelaNature and Wildlife - AlajuelaMulti-day Tours - AlajuelaExtreme - AlajuelaEco Tours - Alajuela4WD Tours - QueposBus Tours - QueposSporting Events - QueposNature and Wildlife - QueposMulti-day Tours - QueposExtreme - QueposEco Tours - QueposCategory
Orosi River Valley (El Valle del Rio Orosi)Costa Rican Art Museum (Museo de Arte Costarricense)National Theater (Teatro Nacional)Metallic Building (Ed)ificio Metálico)Chirripó National ParkTuru Ba Ri Tropical ParkYellow House (Casa Amarilla)Plaza de la CulturaJade Museum (Museo del Jade)National Museum (Museo Nacional)Children's Museum (Museo de los Ninos)Gold MuseumLa Sabana Park Morazan ParkEscazuRescate Animal Zooave