3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
See the vast diversity of Costa Rica on a 3-day tour that includes hiking at Arenal Volcano, exploring the Monteverde cloud forest, and enjoying the tropical white-sand beaches of Manuel Antonio National Park. This expertly organized all-inclusive tour covers all of your transportation and accommodations, so busy travelers can maximize their time and not worry about any of the logistics.
- Explore the highlights of Costa Rica on a private tour of the country’s top natural attractions
- A guide shares details along the way and shapes the trip to meet your needs
- Traveler pickup and drop-off are offered from hotels, cruise ships, and the international airport
- Included accommodations, meals, and transport minimize cost and hassle
Saved to wishlist!
2 nights accommodation
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup is in your hotel
- Juan Santamaria Intl Airport, San Jose Costa Rica
- Caldera Puntarenas, Caldera, Provincia de Puntarenas, Espíritu Santo, Costa Rica
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
12/1/2018 - 1/31/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||05:30 AM - 06:30 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY AyE Tours Travel Costa Rica
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Days Arenal Volcano Tabacon Resort - Monteverde - Manuel Antonio All Inclusive?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Days Arenal Volcano Tabacon Resort - Monteverde - Manuel Antonio All Inclusive?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Days Arenal Volcano Tabacon Resort - Monteverde - Manuel Antonio All Inclusive?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Days Arenal Volcano Tabacon Resort - Monteverde - Manuel Antonio All Inclusive?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 102091P29
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursAttractions & MuseumsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSan JoseShore Excursions - Central Valley4WD Tours - Central ValleySporting Events - Central ValleyBus Tours - Central ValleyNature and Wildlife - Central ValleySafaris - Central ValleyMulti-day Tours - Central ValleyExtreme - Central ValleyPorts of Call Tours - Central ValleyAttractions & Museums - Central ValleyShore Excursions - Quepos4WD Tours - QueposSporting Events - QueposBus Tours - QueposNature and Wildlife - QueposSafaris - QueposMulti-day Tours - QueposExtreme - QueposPorts of Call Tours - QueposAttractions & Museums - QueposShore Excursions - Jaco4WD Tours - JacoSporting Events - JacoBus Tours - JacoNature and Wildlife - JacoSafaris - JacoMulti-day Tours - JacoExtreme - JacoPorts of Call Tours - JacoAttractions & Museums - JacoCategory
Jade Museum (Museo del Jade)Children's Museum (Museo de los Ninos)EscazuNational Museum (Museo Nacional)Yellow House (Casa Amarilla)Chirripó National ParkSarapiqui CanopyNational Theater (Teatro Nacional)Gold MuseumLa Sabana Park Rescate Animal ZooaveMorazan ParkTuru Ba Ri Tropical ParkCosta Rican Art Museum (Museo de Arte Costarricense)Metallic Building (Ed)ificio Metálico)Plaza de la Cultura