Are you interested in?
- 11-day guided tour of Costa Rica from San Jose
- Explore Tortuguero National Park (Parque Nacional Tortuguero) by boat
- Visit Arenal Volcano National Park (Parque Nacional Volcán Arenal)
- Soak in thermal hot springs at Baldi resort and watch the active volcano
- Take a Sky Walk tour in Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve
- Enjoy the beaches and tropical forests of Manuel Antonio National Park (Parque Nacional Manuel Antonio)
- 10 nights of accommodation, transportation and entrance fees included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
During the whole package, we will pick up the clients on their hotels for the activities and transfers
- Juan Santamaria Intl Airport, San Jose Costa Rica
What To Expect
From Costa Rica’s capital of San Jose, journey to the wildlife reserve of Tortuguero National Park, where you’ll explore the lush rain forest and mangroves by boat. At Arenal Volcano National Park, hike around the base of one of the most active volcanoes in the Western Hemisphere and rejuvenate with a soak in natural volcanic hot springs.
Ascend to the enchanting cloud forests of Monteverde, where you’ll walk through the treetops on a series of suspension bridges to spot some of the hundreds of species of wildlife that call this misty area home. At Manuel Antonio National Park, soak up the sun on one of the most beautiful beaches in Costa Rica and encounter sloths and howler monkeys on a leisurely jungle hike.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please note: optional activities can be paid for while in Costa Rica
- Note: single rooms are only available for 1 person, double rooms for 2 and triple rooms for 3. If you book additional passengers in the rooms, your booking will be rejected and a full refund will be processed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Central American Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms