- Los Cabos scenery, wildlife, and shopping small-group tour
- Shop at Puerto Paraiso mall or ride a glass-bottom boat to El Arco
- Drive the Tourist Corridor, and explore San Jose
- Added bonuses: tequila and chocolate tastings; plus door-to-door hotel transport
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
After your booking, the tour operator Land´s End Tours will contact you (by email or text message to your cell phone) the day before the tour date at approximately 4:00 pm to provide you the exact pickup location and time. In case you did not provide your email or cell phone, or
you did not receive an email or text message from the tour operator, please contact them.
At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time. In case you are staying at a vacation rental/AirBnB, please send us the exact address location.
- Cabo San Lucas
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes and bring a hat and sunscreen
- Please bring cash for personal expenses and the optional glass bottom boat ride and lunch
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- COVID-19 PROTOCOL – LAND´S END TOURS: The safety and well-being of our employees and customers is our highest priority. Based on health and safety guidelines from government agencies and public health officials, Land´s End Tours will take the following precautionary measures: 1) We have a maximum of 12 participants (exceptions may apply in case of bigger private groups). 2) We sanitize the vehicle before, during and after each tour, incl. door handles, arm rests, seat belts, head rests and handles. 3) We ask you to fill in the COVID-19 questionnaire by email before you board the vehicle. If you are sick you are not allowed on the tour. 4) We check the body temperature of each participant before you board the vehicle. If you are sick you are not allowed on the tour. 5) We have antibacterial hand gel on board the vehicle and you will be asked to use it before you board the vehicle. 6) We ask you to get in and out the vehicle by yourself or with the assistance of your travel companion(s). 7) We ask you to fasten the seat belt yourself or have your travel companion(s) do it for you. 8) We will ask you before boarding to wear your own facemask covering your mouth and nose. 9) We will maintain throughout the tour 6 foot distance from one another, so you do not have to wear the mask outside the vehicle (exceptions may apply)..
- In case the harbor master closes the marina we will not be able to operate the optional boat trip. Instead, free time will be given in Cabo San Lucas or San José del Cabo. No (partial) refund will be given as the land tour will still continue.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Land's End Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Small Group Tour of Los Cabos .