- Explore San Jose del Cabo on a guided food tour
- Sample local foods and drinks with included tastings
- Learn about local culture from your guide
- Come hungry—tastings make up more than a meal
Departure & Return
Meet us 10 Minutes before Scheduled time. At the main entrance Catholic Church of San Jose in Main Square, Downtown San Jose del Cabo.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 06 and under
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please Let us know of Food Allergies, Food restrictions or Mobility issues
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cookin' México
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Don't miss this tour , I'm still dreaming about the pollo mole tamales, YUM!" See review