7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
- Private boat tour from Cabo San Lucas
- Travel in a glass bottom boat
- Snorkel off Pelican Beach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
Saved to wishlist!
Private roundtrip transportation
Private glass bottom boat ride
Puerto Los Cabos visit
San José downtown and pearl demonstration
Tequila Tasting and shopping time
Glass blown factory
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our guide will pick you up at the main lobby of your hotel. Please be ready 10 minutes in advance.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Esperanza's Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Day Trip to San José & Cabo San Lucas?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Day Trip to San José & Cabo San Lucas?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Day Trip to San José & Cabo San Lucas?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Day Trip to San José & Cabo San Lucas?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "My family and I (kids age 18 and 15) highly recommend this tour." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Day Trip to San José & Cabo San Lucas
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursWater ToursShopping ToursGlass Bottom Boat ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsShopping & FashionPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportCabo San LucasSan Jose del CaboBus Tours - Baja California SurNature and Wildlife - Baja California SurEco Tours - Baja California SurWater Tours - Baja California SurShopping Tours - Baja California SurGlass Bottom Boat Tours - Baja California SurFull-day Tours - Baja California SurBus Tours - Cabo San LucasNature and Wildlife - Cabo San LucasEco Tours - Cabo San LucasWater Tours - Cabo San LucasShopping Tours - Cabo San LucasGlass Bottom Boat Tours - Cabo San LucasFull-day Tours - Cabo San LucasBus Tours - Los CabosNature and Wildlife - Los CabosEco Tours - Los CabosWater Tours - Los CabosShopping Tours - Los CabosGlass Bottom Boat Tours - Los CabosFull-day Tours - Los CabosCategory