- Moderate ride suitable for most people that enjoy the outdoors and biking
- Learn about the history and wildlife of Baja California
- See the main square, mission church, art district, and more
- Includes live commentary from the guide, and use of bike and helmet
Departure & Return
Meet at Banamex bank at 3:00pm. Call +52 624 169 42 75 if you need assistance. Note this is in the town of San José del Cabo.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Dress appropriate for cycling; tennis shoes or shoes are required, no sandals, no long dresses,
- A considerable amount of riding is involved.
- Bring your own beverages.
- Use sunblock, cap and sunglasses.
- Tour does not operate if raining.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cabo City Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Following the bike lane, discover the main attractions of San José del Cabo.