To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Enjoy a celebratory evening in Tuscany with a four-course dinner and wine tasting at the atmospheric Torciano Wines Private Reserve. Stroll around the property while admiring the vineyard-draped hills and olive groves, then snack on an appetizer of Tuscan cheeses, salami and Bruschetta. Eat a delicious dinner of truffle lasagna, Tuscan ribollita, roasted meat, and roasted potatoes. Then, enjoy dessert and a tasting of select current and vintage reserve wines.
- Indulge in a celebratory dinner and wine tasting in Tuscan hill country
- Eat a delicious four-course meal on a beautiful, historic property
- Sample a selection of excellent wine, including current and vintage reserves
- Admire picture-perfect views of vineyards, olive groves and oak forest
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia Crocetta, 18, 53037 Ulignano SI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Vegetarian option is available
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tenuta Torciano Winery - Azienda Agricola di Giachi Pierluigi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- "However, Not too romantic when someone is talking to you the whole time." See review
Product code: 15204P16