2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See the sights of San Gimignano, whose historic center is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, on a guided walking tour. You'll have the chance to admire the Tuscan scenery from the hilltop town, which is known for its Etruscan history and medieval architecture.
- Explore San Gimignano with a guide so you won't miss the top attractions
- Learn about the town's long history
- A walking tour saves you the hassle of needing directions or a map
- Private tour provides a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
2 hours private tour with a professional guide
Art and history of San Gimignano
Visit the external and (if you want also) the interior of the Public Palace and the Cathedral
Visit the Vernaccia Museum
Admire the fantastic views of Val d’Elsa around the town
Discover the best typical local products
Wine tasting, Ice cream tasting
Admission to the Cvic Museum, the Tower and the Cathedral
Hotel pick-up and drop-off service. If you need a private driver, ask for a quotation.
Departure & Return
Via S. Giovanni, 126, 53037 San Gimignano SI, Italy
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4/7/2021 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
- Participants will walk medium distances
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Wear comfortable shoes and be ready for variable weather conditions
- In case of wheelchairs and pushchairs, please inform us in advance, so that the tour can be organised in the best possible way
- Due to strikes or force majeure, we reserve the right to change the itinerary
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SIENA TOURISM PROGRAMS & SERVICES
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Guided Tour in San Gimignano?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Guided Tour in San Gimignano?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Guided Tour in San Gimignano?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan GimignanoFood Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyFood Tours - SienaWine Tastings - SienaWalking Tours - SienaHistorical Tours - SienaFood Tours - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiCategory