Are you interested in?
78 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
104 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 3 Days in San Gimignano
0 Tours & Activities
45 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
San Gimignano, with its rural, hillside atmosphere, is a great place to sample Tuscan food and wine. This tour pairs Tuscan wine tasting with an elaborate Truffle-based meal at a family-run olive farm and vineyard. The meal is led by one of the farmers, who explains the characteristics of the wines and their organic production. The farm is within walking distance from the center of San Gimignano, so you can walk right over.
- Private visit to an organic farm and vineyard in San Gimignano
- Taste the Tuscan bounty: wine, olive oil, and a 3-course truffle-based meal
- The wine tasting venue is located within walking distance from the center of San Gimignano
- Enjoy your meal outdoors with views of the towers of San Gimignano and other local vineyards
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia Martiri di Citerna, 53037 San Gimignano SI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Podere la Marronaia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 26252P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan GimignanoFood Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyFood Tours - SienaWine Tastings - SienaWalking Tours - SienaFood Tours - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiCategory