Are you interested in?
77 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
103 Tours & Activities
San Gimignano Wine Tours (and other fun Things to Do)
14 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Combine your San Gimignano sightseeing with a taste of the local terroir on this organic winery visit. Go behind-the-scenes at the family-run farm and vineyard, tour the facilities, and then indulge in a generous wine tasting. You’ll also sample locally made olive oils, and enjoy a classic Tuscan feast of bruschetta, pasta, and more. Choose from lunch or dinner tours to best suit your schedule.
- Learn how wine is made during this behind-the-scenes organic winery tour
- Sample an array of organic wines and extra-virgin olive oils
- Enjoy a generous meal of bruschetta, pasta, and other local specialties
- Choose from lunch or dinner tour options
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to and from attractions
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia Martiri di Citerna, 2, 53037 San Gimignano SI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise of dietary restrictions at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Podere la Marronaia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Vineyard Tour and Tasting with Lunch or Dinner?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Vineyard Tour and Tasting with Lunch or Dinner?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Vineyard Tour and Tasting with Lunch or Dinner?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Vineyard Tour and Tasting with Lunch or Dinner?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 26252P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursDining ExperiencesWine TastingsWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan GimignanoFood Tours - TuscanyDining Experiences - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyFood Tours - SienaDining Experiences - SienaWine Tastings - SienaWalking Tours - SienaFood Tours - ChiantiDining Experiences - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiCategory