2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn how to make one of Italy’s most delicious dessert, gelato, during this 2-hour cooking class. Head to the Tenuta Torciano winery and learn to whip up the rich and creamy ice cream with your instructor. Sample the delicious gelato before sitting down to a delicious Tuscan dinner and tasting of local wines, vinegars, and olive oils.
- Learn how to make gelato during this 2-hour cooking class
- Make 2 flavors of gelato from start to finish with your instructor
- Sit down to a delicious Tuscan dinner and wine tasting
- Learn how to make ice cream at home without and ice cream machine
Saved to wishlist!
Tuscan cheeses and salami, bruschetta and snack.
Traditional lasagna with meat sauce and truffle oil.
Roasted meat with vegetables.
Ice Cream with Dessert Wine
Ice Cream prepared together.
Dinner or Lunch
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia Crocetta, 18, 53037 Ulignano SI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Vegetarian option is available
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tenuta Torciano Winery - Azienda Agricola di Giachi Pierluigi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 15204P26
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCooking ClassesDining ExperiencesWine TastingsClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeSan GimignanoFood Tours - TuscanyCooking Classes - TuscanyDining Experiences - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyFood Tours - SienaCooking Classes - SienaDining Experiences - SienaWine Tastings - SienaFood Tours - ChiantiCooking Classes - ChiantiDining Experiences - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiCategory