- Travel to picturesque Napa Valley for a day of wine tasting
- Tour and taste wine at a Napa Valley landmark—Castello di Amorosa
- Learn the art of wine making at two more prestigious, estate wineries
- Relax and enjoy California’s scenic valleys
- All tasting fees included in the tour price
Departure & Return
Please check your email confirmation from Extranomical Tours or contact the provider to confirm your pick-up details
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
During your day trip, meet local winemakers and sample varietals from different winemaking regions. Hear informative commentary from your private wine enthusiast guide about how to taste and enjoy wine. Take home some beautiful memories from photo stops at the “Welcome to Napa” sign and at the Golden Gate Bridge.
All wine tasting fees are included in the tour price so there’s nothing to do but enjoy the special day.
After dropping you at the front door of your San Francisco hotel, enjoy a bottle of wine you’ve purchased during your tour. Cheers!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Exact destinations & itinerary may differ due to weather, road conditions, and the guide's discretion.
- For hotel pickups, if your hotel is not listed, please select the Hilton Union Square at 333 O'Farrell Street (the meeting point is outside the Mason Street entrance).
- Please check your confirmation letter for exact pick-up time and location. It is your responsibility to make it on tour on time
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This tour is available Friday through Monday only.
- This tour operates with a minimum number of guests
- For international guests, please be aware the legal drinking age in the United States is 21 years of age. You must be 21 years of age or older to join this tour. No exceptions.
- Wineries visited are subject to change
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Extranomical Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms