Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn local history and vampire lore on a 1.5-hour walking tour of Nob Hill
- See the neighborhood’s top attractions, including Grace Cathedral and the Fairmont Hotel
- Learn about the city’s history from an expert guide while walking
- Enjoy a family-friendly experience out in the fresh air
Departure & Return
We meet on the corner of California & Taylor Streets, on the side of the street where the park is, across the street from Grace Cathedral.
The tour ends one block from where it begins.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions except heavy rain. Please dress appropriately. Nob Hill can get very cold at night.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No health restrictions.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Vampire Tour of San Francisco
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.