Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the wine country of Sonoma Valley for a full day of tastings with an experienced guide
- Hear informative narration on city history and neighborhoods as you travel by comfortable mini-bus across the Golden Gate Bridge
- Visit three of the region’s finest wineries and sample their award-winning wines
- Learn about the wine-making process as you sip several varietals (all tastings included)
- Stop for an hour in downtown Sonoma for chocolate and cheese tastings on this small-group tour, limited to 14 people
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Once you arrive in the scenic hills of Sonoma, you’ll make stops at three carefully-selected wineries. Each location will offer a friendly staff and personal experience as you sample five to six award-winning varietals at each. (Descriptions of the wineries can be found in the Itinerary section below.)
As you travel from one picturesque spot to the next, you’ll gain a deeper understanding of the region and wine-making process from your guide.
Midday, you’ll make a stop in the historic plaza of downtown Sonoma, where artisan cheeses and chocolate are available to sample. You will have time to explore and enjoy lunch on your own.
Your tour will conclude with transportation back to your hotel in San Francisco.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- MUST be at least 21 years to consume alcohol
- Child rate is available for guests under 21 years
- Guests traveling with children under the age of 8 will need to provide their own car seat and take responsibility for installing it into the vehicle. Please contact local operator after booking to confirm car seat compatibility
- Please provide your contact information (i.e. email and phone number) and hotel information at time of booking
- It is recommended to dress in layers as the weather can vary dramatically from San Francisco to Sonoma
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements in the "Special Requirements" box at time of booking
- A maximum of 14 people per tour
- Please leave a note in the "Special Requirements" field at time of booking if you are celebrating an anniversary, honeymoon, birthday, or another special occasion to receive a special gift
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Green Dream Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms