Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Marvel at panoramic views of the San Francisco Bay from the decks of the boat
- Indulge in American and international cuisine from the buffet
- Enjoy lively beats provided by the on-board DJ
- Refresh with unlimited soft drinks
Departure & Return
Cruises depart from Pier 3, Hornblower Landing, San Francisco, CA 94111 Directions: Located at Washington Street near the Ferry Building
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- This cruise must be booked at least 48 hours in advance of your travel date.
- The dress code is an upscale casual to business casual - no jeans.
- All enclosed areas on board are non-smoking, smoking is only permitted outside on the outer decks
- Infants aged 3 years and under are free of charge.
- Child prices are applicable for children aged 4 - 12 years.
- If your cruise is in California, a service charge will be collected at the time of your reservation, related to the cruise, food, beverage and the service included in your purchase. This charge is not a gratuity and will not be distributed as a gratuity to our employees who provide service to you. If you wish to purchase additional beverages or food enhancements onboard, we recommend you leave a gratuity onboard based on the quality of service provided to you.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 140 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hornblower Cruises Events
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff