Explore our promoted experiences
- 1.5-hour food tour of San Francisco's Ferry Building and Farmers Market
- Experience San Francisco as a local!
- Taste a delicious variety of cheeses, breads, chocolates, organic produce, locally crafted specialties and more
- Led by a friendly, knowledgeable expert guide
- All food tastings included
Departure & Return
We will meet in front of the historic steps in the front of the ferry building, under the clock tower. Your guide will be holding a canvas tote with Edible Excursions printed on it.
What To Expect
As you stroll, you may see some of the city's most-revered chefs buying fresh produce to serve at their restaurants that evening. Taste artisan chocolates from Recchiuti, small bites from Chez Panisse inspired-Japanese delicatessen, Delica, and French macarons from Miette. Bite into a plant-based burger and fries from Gott’s Roadside, savor award-winning cheeses from Cowgirl Creamery while munching on fresh-baked bread from ACME Bread Company.
After this 1.5-hour tour, you are free to explore on your own and purchase any products you have sampled and loved.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements in the "Special Requirements" box at time of booking
- All food tastings are subject to change depending on availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Edible Excursions
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "If you book this tour, hopefully you will be lucky enough to get Travis as your guide!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews