1 to 2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Enjoy sightseeing at your own pace and visit two of San Francisco's best art museums with this combo tour that can be used over two days. With a 24 or 48-hour hop-on hop-off pass, visit attractions such as the Golden Gate Bridge and Golden Gate Park at your leisure. Plus, receive admission to the de Young Museum and San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA).
- Admission to the SFMOMA and De Young Museum
- Hop on and off the bus at any stop as often as you'd like, for up to 48-hours
- Gain insight with live commentary on board
- Choose from 24 or 48-hour options
Saved to wishlist!
Live narration and multilingual audio guide on Official city tour
Entrance to the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
Entrance to the De Young Museum in Golden Gate park
Food & Drinks
Hotel pick up and drop off
Departure & Return
Ticket Redemption Point
Pier 41, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY CS Global SF, dba Skyline Sightseeing
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Museum Hop (incl. 1-Day Hop-On Hop-Off Tour + SF MOMA + DeYoung Museum)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Museum Hop (incl. 1-Day Hop-On Hop-Off Tour + SF MOMA + DeYoung Museum)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Museum Hop (incl. 1-Day Hop-On Hop-Off Tour + SF MOMA + DeYoung Museum)?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Museum Hop (incl. 1-Day Hop-On Hop-Off Tour + SF MOMA + DeYoung Museum)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Museum Hop (incl. 1-Day Hop-On Hop-Off Tour + SF MOMA + DeYoung Museum)
1 to 2 days
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingSan FranciscoHop on Hop Off - CaliforniaAttractions & Museums - CaliforniaMuseum Tickets & Passes - CaliforniaHop on Hop Off - SausalitoAttractions & Museums - SausalitoMuseum Tickets & Passes - SausalitoHop on Hop Off - Napa & SonomaAttractions & Museums - Napa & SonomaMuseum Tickets & Passes - Napa & SonomaCategory
California Historical SocietyTransamerica PyramidAngel Island State ParkMission Dolores ParkNob HillFort Point National Historic SiteSutro BathsHaight-AshburyBaker BeachChildren's Creativity MuseumWinchester Mystery HouseSea CliffBarbary Coast TrailSaints Peter and Paul ChurchCivic CenterDe Young MuseumVesuvio CafeBay BridgeMission DistrictOracle Park