5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Let a professional driver chauffeur you around Sonoma County on this wine tour from San Francisco, allowing you to worry about nothing but enjoying yourself while visiting area wineries. Cross the Golden Gate Bridge on your way into the rolling hills of California wine country, where you’ll stop at two or three vineyards in the town of Sonoma or Carneros region.
- Sonoma wine tour from San Francisco
- Drive across the Golden Gate Bridge and through Marin County
- Visit two to three wineries in Sonoma or Carneros
- Enjoy the vineyard scenery out the window while you've driven from place to place
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
One wine tasting fee in Sonoma Wine Country
Second wine tasting fee
Tips & Gratuities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from several hotels Downtown and at Fisherman's wharf. Please schedule your hotel pick up by contacting us at-least 48 hours prior to your travel date.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY CS Global SF, dba Skyline Sightseeing
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Sonoma Wine Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Sonoma Wine Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Sonoma Wine Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Sonoma Wine Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "We were supposed to get back close to 5pm but didn't get dropped off until 545 and we were the first to get dropped so I'm sure it was later for the others." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Sonoma Wine Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSan FranciscoFood Tours - CaliforniaBus Tours - CaliforniaWine Tastings - CaliforniaHalf-day Tours - CaliforniaFood Tours - SausalitoBus Tours - SausalitoWine Tastings - SausalitoHalf-day Tours - SausalitoFood Tours - Napa & SonomaBus Tours - Napa & SonomaWine Tastings - Napa & SonomaHalf-day Tours - Napa & SonomaCategory
Anchor Brewing CompanyContemporary Jewish MuseumFort Point National Historic SitePresidioSan Francisco Cruise Port at Pier 35Davies Symphony HallDe Young MuseumExploratoriumMarin HeadlandsGhirardelli SquareGrateful Dead HouseOracle ParkUnion SquareTomales PointYerba Buena GardensSan Francisco Treasure IslandNorth BeachAquarium of the BayCliff HouseMarina District