Early Bird San Francisco GoCar Tour
San Francisco, United States
Lowest Price Guarantee
From $130.50 per group (up to 2)
up to 24 hours in advance
2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Get up and out to rent your GoCar before noon for a cost savings on this great way to explore San Francisco. After rider orientation, zoom off into the city for a whirlwind tour that covers much more ground than you could on foot. Use the provided map to make a route that focuses on the sights that interest you, and return your car by noon to continue your day exploring.
- Perfect option for early risers
- Up to a 3-hour rental of GPS touring car before noon
- Helmet and map included
- Rider orientation and instructions
Up to 3-hour rental of GPS touring car (must return by noon)
Tank of gas
8.75% environmental fee for carbon offset, gasoline and tire recycling
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Collision Damage Waiver (CDW), approximately $19
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: 321 Mason St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
2: 431 Beach St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- GoCars hold a maximum of 2 people. Prices are per GoCar - not per person.
- Pickup location must be chosen at time of booking. This is the location where your GoCar will be reserved
- Driver must be 21 years or older to rent and must provide a major credit card and valid driver’s license at the time of check-in. A driver’s license must be in the customer’s physical possession (no photocopy). For foreign customer’s, an international license is not necessary.
- Passengers must be 4 years of age or older - and small children must safely fit into one of our DOT approved helmets. The GoCar is registered as a motorcycle - but a motorcycle license is not required to operate the vehicle.
- All renters must be able to read, understand and sign a liability release and waiver form (standard participant agreement)
- On the day of rental, a $500 security deposit will be held on the customer’s credit card. If a CDW or SLI insurance plan is selected, a $150 security deposit will be held. The security deposit is released when the GoCar is returned.
- For the safety and comfort of passengers the maximum height is 6'4" (1.9m) and maximum combined weight of 500 lbs (226.8 kg) for two passengers
- Can you stop along the way? Yes, you set your own pace. The car always knows where you are and you can park anywhere you want (motorcycle parking or car parking) for as long as you want, and as soon as you start to drive again, the car will begin to talk!
- Do you have to stay on the tour? Absolutely not! If there is a San Francisco sight you wish to see but is not yet included on the tour, just use the map provided to navigate your own way through the city streets. You can even put a CD in the stereo and enjoy music along the way!
- Vehicles: Are controlled with a motorcycle-style handle, throttle, and hand brakes. The 3-wheeled cars seat two and have a lockable trunk for your things. Their small size makes parking a breeze, and in San Francisco - a major bonus!
- How fast does the car go? Up to 35-mph. Note that drivers in San Francisco do not typically drive fast, therefore an average speed of 30-mph or less can be expected while driving.
- Can you cross the Golden Gate Bridge? No, but the tour will navigate you to Fort Point. Here the bridge soars about 200-feet above your head. It is possible to gain pedestrian access to the bridge span from the car park at the bridge vantage point.
- What is a CDW? Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) is an optional form of insurance similar to rental car insurance that limits your liability in case of accident. It is non-refundable. If you opt to purchase the CDW your deposit for rented a GoCar is only USD$150.00 instead of USD$500.00
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Early Bird San Francisco GoCar Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Early Bird San Francisco GoCar Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Early Bird San Francisco GoCar Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Early Bird San Francisco GoCar Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
What is the maximum group size during Early Bird San Francisco GoCar Tour?
This activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by Early Bird San Francisco GoCar Tour.
See all safety measures taken by Early Bird San Francisco GoCar Tour.
Product code: 3472P12
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesExtremeSelf-guided Tours & RentalsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSan Francisco4WD Tours - CaliforniaSporting Events - CaliforniaBus Tours - CaliforniaCity Tours - CaliforniaAudio Guides - CaliforniaExtreme - CaliforniaSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - California4WD Tours - SausalitoSporting Events - SausalitoBus Tours - SausalitoCity Tours - SausalitoAudio Guides - SausalitoExtreme - SausalitoSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Sausalito4WD Tours - OaklandSporting Events - OaklandBus Tours - OaklandCity Tours - OaklandAudio Guides - OaklandExtreme - OaklandSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - OaklandCategory