Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
You will be meeting underneath the pictured gazebo, located inside the San Francisco Maritime National Park, on the Beach Street side. **Hyde Street and Beach Street border The Maritime National Park**
After the San Francisco city tour, you will be dropped off at the Alcatraz terminal where you can enjoy the rest of your day.
What To Expect
Head to the quaint town of Sausalito for lunch (own expense).
After lunch enjoy a walk through the massive redwood trees in Muir Woods.
Back in the city, board a ferry from Pier 33 for the ride across the bay to Alcatraz Island, home to the former prison of the same name. Enjoy the prison's fascinating audio tour as you explore the cellblock, and then return to Pier 33 on the ferry to end your day tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Your tickets will be held at the Alcatraz box office for collection on the day of the tour
- A current passport or any government issued i.d. is required to redeem Alcatraz tickets.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dylan's Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands