Explore our promoted experiences
- San Diego sailing excursion
- Complimentary beer, soft drinks and snacks on board
- Small-group tour is limited to just six people, ensuring an intimate experience
- Bring your own music to play on the surround-sound speakers
Departure & Return
Cruise departs from the base of Shelter Island on Point Loma. Look for the walkway between San Diego Marine Exchange and Intrepid Boat Works
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Set sail on a daytime adventure in San Diego Harbor to soak in the warm sun on the Pacific with the glistening city lights behind you. Both trips are three hours long. No matter which sail you choose, you'll enjoy complimentary beer, soft drinks and snacks. Provided polar-fleece jackets, hats and wind gear are on hand if you get chilly. There are also complimentary sunglasses, sunscreen for your use, too, and provided binoculars allow you to admire the coastline or look for wildlife! Bring your own music to plug into the boat's surround-sound system to further personalize your trip.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: Each booking is limited to six (6) passengers
- You MUST call the local operator to confirm your departure time after booking. Departure times vary throughout the year. Guest must contact Sail San Diego after purchase for the exact departure time.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sail San Diego
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group San Diego Afternoon Sailing Excursion.