Are you interested in?
39 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
205 Tours & Activities
El Prado Tours
4 Tours & Activities
7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Experience San Diego’s scenic highlights and historic landmarks on a full-day tour of the 'America's finest city'. Listen to the legends behind San Diego's most important sites as you skirt the bay to Coronado Island, explore the Embarcadero then follow lush roads into Balboa Park’s elegant gardens and museums. Pause to find lunch in a Gaslamp Quarter restaurant, take in La Jolla’s world-class shopping district and sweeping coastline and finish your day in the heart of downtown San Diego.
- 7-hour sightseeing tour of San Diego
- Drive to Coronado Island, the Embarcadero and Balboa Park
- Take a break to explore the Gaslamp Quarter on foot
- See La Jolla Cove, and enjoy sweeping views from Mt Soledad
- Relax with convenient minivan transport from downtown
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Longer than other city tours, this is a full look at the top sights with free time in the Gaslamp.
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by luxury car or SUV.
Water and snacks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointAnother Side Of San Diego Tours, 300 G St, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please arrive at 8:45am to check-in, this is a semi-private tour so there will be other guests! If you are late the tour may depart without you. Please be courteous to other guests by arriving early and on time for the tour.
- Lyft & Uber: We are listed on the ride share apps as 'Another Side Of San Diego Tours'. Ride-shares are the preferred and best way for our guests to come to us.
- Parking Option 1: The LAZ Parking lot is located at 8th Ave. and G Street. The address is: 665 8th Ave San Diego, CA 92101
- Parking Option 2: The Park-It-On-Market lot is located at 7th Ave. and Market Street. The address is: 614 Market St. San Diego, CA 92101
- Parking Option 3: The next closest all day lot is at the corner of 2nd Ave. and Island. The lot is directly across from 100 Harbor Club Dr. San Diego, CA 92101 **Not available from 7/1 thru 7/31 due to Comic Con***
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 4 people are required for this tour to go. Solo travelers welcome.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Another Side Of San Diego Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The San Diego Highlights Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during The San Diego Highlights Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The San Diego Highlights Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The San Diego Highlights Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 5044SANHI
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan DiegoBus Tours - CaliforniaCity Tours - CaliforniaHistorical Tours - CaliforniaFull-day Tours - CaliforniaBus Tours - La JollaCity Tours - La JollaHistorical Tours - La JollaFull-day Tours - La JollaBus Tours - Palm SpringsCity Tours - Palm SpringsHistorical Tours - Palm SpringsFull-day Tours - Palm SpringsCategory
San Diego Sports AssociationEl Campo Santo CemeteryLEGOLAND® CaliforniaSan Diego Automotive MuseumSan Diego History CenterMuseum of Photographic ArtsAquaticaSpreckels Organ PavilionGaslamp Museum at the Davis-Horton HouseWhaley House MuseumUSS Midway MuseumPacific BeachLittle Italy San Diego Mingei International MuseumOcean Beach PierLiving Coast Discovery Center Mt. Soledad National Veterans MemorialSEA LIFE® San Diego AquariumSeaport VillageKarl Strauss Brewing Company