Explore our promoted experiences
- Admission to the San Diego Zoo
- Marvel at the diverse collection of animals including many that are on the endangered species list
- Take a complimentary guided bus tour for a comprehensive introduction to the zoo
- This is a direct entry ticket, no need to exchange for tickets at Will Call
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
What To Expect
Other highlights include the Tiger River exhibit, which features a realistic Asian rainforest environment, and the Gorilla Tropics, which recreates a lush African rainforest. Zoo keeper talks take place at regular intervals every day, with the experts introducing animals such as giraffes, elephants, wolves, lions or jaguars, and more. In the animal nursery, you might get to see some of the zoo’s newest arrivals.
Kids enjoy petting small tame critters in the Petting Paddock and four different play zones provide a safe and entertaining spot to climb and explore.
As you make your way through the zoo, note the extensive gardens — some of the plants growing there supply ingredients for the specialized diets of particular zoo residents.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Strollers and wheelchairs are available for rental at the front plaza near the entrance
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY San Diego Zoo Wildlife Alliance
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options Start times/Opening hours Ticket Redemption
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms