- San Diego harbor cruise
- Close-up views of Point Loma, The U.S. Naval Fleet and Submarine Base and more
- Crew narrates the local points of interes
- Tour the beautiful San Diego Bay on a Coast Guard certified yacht
- Multiple departure times to fit your schedule.
Departure & Return
Departure Point: PIER 2 - 970 N. Harbor Drive Address: 970 N.Harbor Drive (Near the intersection of Broadway) San Diego
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Listen to insightful commentary from your guide as you pass landmarks such as the Cabrillo National Monument, the U.S. Naval Fleet and Submarine Base, Shelter Island, Harbor Island, and Point Loma. You'll likely see some California sea lions along the way. Step up to the onboard snack bar to purchase some hot or cold items while you cruise. Return to the pier after 90 minutes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Coast Guard regulations require photo ID for boarding.
- We would just recommend you bring a hat, light sweater or jacket and of course your shades.
- Access to outer decks is via stairs only, and not wheelchair accessible.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hornblower Cruises Events
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff