Explore our promoted experiences
- Ride the San Diego Trolley
- Hop on and off at any of the 11 stops as often as you like
- Stops are conveniently located close to all popular attractions, shops and restaurants
- Create your own itinerary to see the most popular sights of San Diego
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
Climb aboard the trolley at any of its 11 convenient stopping points (see Itinerary below) any time during its normal operating hours. Trolleys come to each stop every 30 minutes. One of the many sights you can visit during the course of your ride is Old Town State Historic Park, often called the “Jamestown of the Pacific,” where you can discover the history of California’s founding amidst the area’s range of 19th-century buildings. There are also stops along the way for the world-famous San Diego Zoo, which houses a virtual Noah’s Ark of wildlife, the USS Midway and the historic Gaslamp Quarter.
It's the perfect way to get around during your next visit to San Diego.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if a wheelchair-accessible trolley is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Emotional support animals or pets are not allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Historic Tours Of America
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized