Are you interested in?
39 Tours & Activities
San Diego Museum of Man (SDMM) Tours
4 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
205 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Take the guesswork out of your sightseeing in San Diego and book a half-day private tour with an ultimate itinerary. Leave the driving to a personal guide who accompanies you by luxury car or SUV to the city’s major attractions. Stroll the landscaped gardens of Balboa Park, explore the historic Gaslamp Quarter, drive across the bridge to visit Coronado Island or discover the cliffside enclave of La Jolla. On this tour, set your own pace at the sights that interest you most!
- Half-day privately led sightseeing tour of San Diego
- Visit Coronado Island, or explore Balboa Park, a National Historic Landmark District
- Admire the Victorian-era buildings of the Gaslamp Quarter
- Snap photos of the Pacific from Mt Soledad and La Jolla
- Enjoy luxury round-trip transport from your hotel
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Make the most of your time on a private tour that can be customized to your group.
Saved to wishlist!
Professional tour guide
Water and snacks
Transportation by luxury car or SUV
Food and drinks, unless specified (optional)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up at any Downtown San Diego hotel or arrival location and provide drop off to the same location.
- San Diego
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children 5 and under are free
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Lyft & Uber: We are listed on the ride share apps as 'Another Side Of San Diego Tours'. Ride-shares are the preferred and best way for our guests to come to us.
- Option 1: The LAZ Parking lot is located at 8th Ave. and G Street. The address is: 665 8th Ave San Diego, CA 92101
- Option 2: The Park-It-On-Market lot is located at 7th Ave. and Market Street. The address is: 614 Market St. San Diego, CA 92101
- Option 3: The next closest all day lot is at the corner of 2nd Ave. and Island. The lot is directly across from 100 Harbor Club Dr. San Diego, CA 92101 **Not available from 7/1 thru 7/31 due to Comic Con***
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Another Side Of San Diego Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ultimate Private San Diego Sightseeing Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ultimate Private San Diego Sightseeing Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ultimate Private San Diego Sightseeing Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ultimate Private San Diego Sightseeing Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 5044PRIVSD
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSan DiegoShore Excursions - CaliforniaBus Tours - CaliforniaCity Tours - CaliforniaPorts of Call Tours - CaliforniaHistorical Tours - CaliforniaHalf-day Tours - CaliforniaShore Excursions - La JollaBus Tours - La JollaCity Tours - La JollaPorts of Call Tours - La JollaHistorical Tours - La JollaHalf-day Tours - La JollaShore Excursions - Palm SpringsBus Tours - Palm SpringsCity Tours - Palm SpringsPorts of Call Tours - Palm SpringsHistorical Tours - Palm SpringsHalf-day Tours - Palm SpringsCategory
Seaport VillageSan Diego Museum of Art (SDMA)Ballast Point Brewing CompanyHeritage ParkSan Diego Convention CenterSpanish Village Art CenterGreen Flash Brewing Co.CoronadoMission BeachWhaley House MuseumBoomers San DiegoKarl Strauss Brewing CompanyDowntown San DiegoLittle Italy San Diego New Children's MuseumSan Diego Automotive MuseumSEA LIFE® San Diego AquariumMuseum of Photographic ArtsSan Diego Museum of Man (SDMM)San Diego Sports Association