2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Face masks provided for travelers
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
You may also like
Ride in a luxury vehicle to Balboa Park for a private tour of this National Historic Landmark District of San Diego. Explore the 1,200-acre (485-hectare) cultural icon with your own personal guide and customize your 2-hour itinerary with your choice of sights, including complimentary admission to the Spanish Village Art Center; Botanical Garden, Rose Garden and Cactus Garden; and Timken Art Museum. Pass by numerous museums and hear informative commentary about the park’s history and architecture. Bottled water and snacks are provided.
- 2-hour private tour of Balboa Park in San Diego
- Explore the urban park’s many gardens and cultural attractions
- Learn about historic and architectural landmarks from a private guide
- Enjoy transport by luxury vehicle with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
- Snacks and bottled water provided throughout the tour
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
With 30+ attractions, the large park is best introduced by a private guide with hotel pickup.
Saved to wishlist!
Professional tour guide
Water and snacks
Transportation by Mercedes Sprinter
Food and drinks, unless specified
Entrance fees to attractions, unless specified
Departure & Return
300 G St, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children 5 and under are free
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is mostly a walking tour of the park, but you will also travel by private vehicle to sites that are too far to reach on foot
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Lyft & Uber: We are listed on the ride share apps as 'Another Side Of San Diego Tours'. Ride-shares are the preferred and best way for our guests to come to us.
- Parking Option 1: The LAZ Parking lot is located at 8th Ave. and G Street. The address is: 665 8th Ave San Diego, CA 92101
- Parking Option 2: The Park-It-On-Market lot is located at 7th Ave. and Market Street. The address is: 614 Market St. San Diego, CA 92101
- Parking Option 3: The next closest all day lot is at the corner of 2nd Ave. and Island. The lot is directly across from 100 Harbor Club Dr. San Diego, CA 92101 **Not available from 7/1 thru 7/31 due to Comic Con***
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Another Side Of San Diego Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Private Balboa Park Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during The Private Balboa Park Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Private Balboa Park Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Private Balboa Park Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 5044PRIVBAL
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchitecture ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan DiegoBus Tours - CaliforniaArchitecture Tours - CaliforniaWalking Tours - CaliforniaHistorical Tours - CaliforniaBus Tours - La JollaArchitecture Tours - La JollaWalking Tours - La JollaHistorical Tours - La JollaBus Tours - Palm SpringsArchitecture Tours - Palm SpringsWalking Tours - Palm SpringsHistorical Tours - Palm SpringsCategory
Museum of Photographic ArtsMission BeachGaslamp Museum at the Davis-Horton HouseMingei International MuseumLiberty StationOld Globe TheaterWhaley House MuseumMt. Soledad National Veterans MemorialSpanish Village Art CenterSpreckels Organ PavilionAquaticaInez Grant Parker Memorial Rose GardenShelter IslandLiving Coast Discovery Center Belmont ParkSEA LIFE® San Diego AquariumSpeed Circuit Family Fun CenterSan Diego Automotive MuseumPoint LomaSan Diego Convention Center