2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Tour Guide
Certificate of Graduation
Departure & Return
2816 Historic Decatur Rd, San Diego, CA 92106, USA
2816 Historic Decatur Rd UNIT 116, San Diego, CA 92106, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY San Diego Walks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Liberty Station: From Barracks to Brews?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Liberty Station: From Barracks to Brews?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Liberty Station: From Barracks to Brews?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Liberty Station: From Barracks to Brews?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 298734P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursMarketsHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingSan DiegoFood Tours - CaliforniaWalking Tours - CaliforniaMarkets - CaliforniaHistorical Tours - CaliforniaFood Tours - La JollaWalking Tours - La JollaMarkets - La JollaHistorical Tours - La JollaFood Tours - Palm SpringsWalking Tours - Palm SpringsMarkets - Palm SpringsHistorical Tours - Palm SpringsCategory
Gaslamp Museum at the Davis-Horton HouseShelter IslandSan Diego Zoo Safari ParkSan Diego Convention CenterEl Campo Santo CemeteryMission BeachSeaport VillageFleet Science CenterMuseum of Making MusicDowntown San DiegoSan Diego Natural History Museum (The Nat)Green Flash Brewing Co.Point LomaPetco ParkAquaticaInez Grant Parker Memorial Rose GardenSan Diego Air & Space MuseumOcean Beach PierSan Diego Museum of Man (SDMM)San Diego Automotive Museum