14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Shared boat/lancha transportation all day
Snorkel Equipment (snorkel and mask)
Tour to Isla Perro, Isla Yansailadup, Isla Chichime and Natural Pool
One beverage: Bottle of water, soda or beer
Island Taxes: Entrance to Isla Perro, Isla Yansailadup, Isla Chichime.
Guna Entrance Fee ($22 for Internationals, $7 for Panamanian residents)
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The boat transfer from the port to the islands may be bumpy with some sea spray. If you are sensitive to motion sickness, please prepare accordingly by bringing appropriate medication. You may also get wet, so please bring some water protection for your luggage and yourself
- “+Movil” and “Digicel” are the cell phone companies that have reception in San Blas.
- PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO BRING YOUR ORGINAL PASSPORT. WITHOUT IT, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE GUNA TERRITORY AND THE SAN BLAS ISLANDS.
- Please be advised that San Blas is in the Guna territory, which is an autonomous, Indian zone. The services are very basic. The Gunas will be providing all touristic services, such as meal preparations, car and boat transportations, lodging, and tour guiding. We are proud to be working with this friendly tribe and with each booking we give back to the community, supporting their customs and their traditional way of life. We kindly ask you to respect this beautiful culture and their simple way of life, leaving your expectations behind and learning about their innocent culture.
- Departure time is between 5:00am and 5:45am from your Panama City lodging. If staying at Playa Bonita area, your departure time is 5:00am. ( If choosing our optional round trip transportation service)
- The car ride to San Blas takes 2.5 hours and for about one hour the drive leads through windy roads. If you get motion-sick, please plan accordingly. ( If choosing our optional round trip transportation service)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- You are welcome to bring a cooler with your own drinks, potable water, snacks and beverages (fruit juice or alcohol). The driver will stop at a supermarket on the way to San Blas in order for you to purchase additional items.
- In San Blas Islands there are no ATMs, only cash in received. You can buy drinks there, snacks, souvenirs etc.
- Infants need to sit on laps.
- We recommend that you bring your personal hygiene items, such as towels, sunscreen, hats, mosquito repellent.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tao Travel 365
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during San Blas Day Tour visiting the famous "Money Heist" island & native Kuna village?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during San Blas Day Tour visiting the famous "Money Heist" island & native Kuna village?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during San Blas Day Tour visiting the famous "Money Heist" island & native Kuna village?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during San Blas Day Tour visiting the famous "Money Heist" island & native Kuna village?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 127626P38
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSan Blas IslandsShore Excursions - Panama City4WD Tours - Panama CitySporting Events - Panama CityBus Tours - Panama CityNature and Wildlife - Panama CityWater Tours - Panama CityExtreme - Panama CityPorts of Call Tours - Panama CityFull-day Tours - Panama CityShore Excursions - Cartagena4WD Tours - CartagenaSporting Events - CartagenaBus Tours - CartagenaNature and Wildlife - CartagenaWater Tours - CartagenaExtreme - CartagenaPorts of Call Tours - CartagenaFull-day Tours - CartagenaShore Excursions - Limon4WD Tours - LimonSporting Events - LimonBus Tours - LimonNature and Wildlife - LimonWater Tours - LimonExtreme - LimonPorts of Call Tours - LimonFull-day Tours - LimonCategory