7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Confortable boat with sun protection
Morning Snack (Fruits)
4 Island Tour (3 Islands and the natural swimming pool)
Kayaks and Paddel board to share with your group.
Umbrella, towels, beach chairs subject to availability.
Lunch made by the locals (Fresh fish)
1 Drink (Water, Beer or Soda)
Round transport from your hotel in Panama city $50USDpp. paid in cash to the driver.
Entry fee to San Blas Islands $25USD pp.
You can also request additional both ways Transport from your hotel in Panama city for $45USD pp.
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Panama San Blas Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Island Hopping in 4 Amazing Spots in San Blas - Money Heist!?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Island Hopping in 4 Amazing Spots in San Blas - Money Heist!?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day Island Hopping in 4 Amazing Spots in San Blas - Money Heist!?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Island Hopping in 4 Amazing Spots in San Blas - Money Heist!?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 75405P34
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeWater ToursExtremeFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSan Blas Islands4WD Tours - Panama CitySporting Events - Panama CityNature and Wildlife - Panama CityWater Tours - Panama CityExtreme - Panama CityFull-day Tours - Panama City4WD Tours - CartagenaSporting Events - CartagenaNature and Wildlife - CartagenaWater Tours - CartagenaExtreme - CartagenaFull-day Tours - Cartagena4WD Tours - LimonSporting Events - LimonNature and Wildlife - LimonWater Tours - LimonExtreme - LimonFull-day Tours - LimonCategory