- Take a haunted ghost tour of Old Town San Antonio
- Hear grisly tales from local guides
- Discover the city's hidden sights
- Learn the history of San Antonio
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Please park at the Rivercenter Mall (or nearby lots) and walk to the Menger Hotel. Outside the front of the Hotel will be a large statue of Teddy Roosevelt. The Sisters Grimm Store is located behind it down Blum Alley (lights stung above alley) on the left hand side.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Tour does not go inside buildings
- Tour is a outdoor walking tour of the city
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for children 6 and under
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- The Ghost Walks are wheelchair accessible. However, we would only recommend an electric scooter. The walk is long and would be hard for someone pushing a wheelchair.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Tour is Dog Friendly
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sisters Grimm Ghost Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Mile and a half or so walk with stops at historic locations to hear history and ghost stories." See review