Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
We pick up directly at the Cruise Terminal in San Antonio. Guests should walk through the cruise terminal building to the exit where they will find their guide holding a "Chile Dream Tours" sign.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- The order of sites visited may vary.
- Although this is a private tour with your own vehicle and guide, there may be other visitors at the Pablo Neruda Museum House in Isla Negra, which is beyond our control.
- This tour is not available on Mondays due to the Pablo Neruda Museum in Isla Negra being closed.
- Tour length may vary depending on amount of time in Port and itinerary may be modified accordingly.
- Most travelers can participate
- Your health is our priority. All of our tours include private transportation in order to maintain social distancing in compliance with the U.N. World Health Organization’s Guidelines to Restart Tourism (25 May 2020). You will be the only guests in the tour van. We also provide hand sanitizer and masks are available for all guests.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Chile Dream Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff