Explore our promoted experiences
- Hit the highlights of both Santiago city and Undurraga Winery with ease
- Fit the excursion to your schedule—visit the vineyard first or vice versa
- Travel in air-conditioned comfort, alongside your professional guide
- Benefit from personalized attention on this small-group, or private, full-day tour
- Don’t stress about timings—round-trip San Antonio or Valparaíso Port transport is included
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 2 suitcase. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MTO Tour Chile
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms