- Visit the historic Menger Hotel bar and the Alamo
- Choose from several tour times to suit your schedule
- A central meeting point makes for a seamless start
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Departure & Return
We will meet at the base of the large white monument (Alamo Cenotaph) in the middle of the Alamo Plaza. Your guide will be dressed in a black t-shirt that reads, "Drink up the History!" and will be wearing a blue messenger bag.
We will conclude near the Majestic Theater just a few blocks from the Alamo.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Barwalk
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.