3 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the waters and mangroves in the Samara Beach area on this guided kayaking tour. Paddle along the Ora River through mangrove tunnels, heading toward Camaronal Beach. Be on the lookout for native birds along the way. At the beach, enjoy refreshments including juices and beer while you learn more about the area's ecosystem.
- Receive instructions for kayaking from your guide
- Tour start times vary, depending on high tide
- Fresh fruit and beverages are provided
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
Saved to wishlist!
All necessary kayak equipment
Snacks (fresh fruit)
Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
Pictures, if weather conditions are appropriate
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotels in the Samara–Playa Carrillo area
Start time varies, depending on high tide
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Samara Adventure Company
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 12702P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
KayakingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesSámaraKayaking - Guanacaste and NorthwestKayaking - Santa CruzKayaking - TamarindoCategory