3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Hop aboard a boat to explore the Samara Beach area on this guided tour. Home to bottlenose and spotted dolphins, the clear waters are also a migratory route for humpback whales that are heading south during certain times of the year. After the dolphin sighting, explore the underwater sea life on your own with snorkeling gear.
- The tour is suitable for all ages and skill levels
- You might be able to see whales between August and November
- Snacks and beverages such as water, juices, and beer are provided
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
Saved to wishlist!
Small group tour
Professional & bilingual guide
Certified Boat Captain
Bottled water, juices, beers, and snacks
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Samara Adventure Company
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 12702P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeSnorkelingWhale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSámaraNature and Wildlife - Guanacaste and NorthwestSnorkeling - Guanacaste and NorthwestWhale Watching - Guanacaste and NorthwestNature and Wildlife - Santa CruzSnorkeling - Santa CruzWhale Watching - Santa CruzNature and Wildlife - TamarindoSnorkeling - TamarindoWhale Watching - TamarindoCategory