- 2- or 3-night 'Sound of Music' tour at Schloss Leopoldskron in Salzburg
- Stay in the Meierhof guesthouse at Schloss Leopoldskron, which served as the setting and inspiration for the movie
- Visit filming locations in the palace and in Salzburg, such as Mirabell Gardens, Nonnberg Abbey, and Mondsee Cathedral
- Learn about the real Von Trapp family, and enjoy a Mirabell Chocolate
- Enjoy ample free time to explore Salzburg's Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Choose two or three nights of accommodation, with buffet breakfasts included
Departure & Return
Please check in from 2pm. The hotel is approximately a 3 miles (5km) drive from Salzburg airport and train station.
What To Expect
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All rooms have en-suite facilities
- Maximum of 2 passengers per room. If you are traveling with a party of 3 travelers or more, you must make separate bookings
- Room type changes are depending on availability and need to be requested as these can result in a change fee up to 100%
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Check-In: rooms/suites are available from 2 pm on arrival day
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Salzburg Panorama Tours GmbH
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms