- Explore the city of Salvador with this 4-hour private walking tour
- Learn about the history and culture of Brazil’s first capital
- Visit landmarks such as Praça do Campo Grande and the Lacerda Elevator
- Enjoy personalized service and round-trip transportation to your hotel
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (Crianças somente com adultos)
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults (Tarifa de criança válida se acompanhada de dois adultos)
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide (Guia Bilingue)
- A small amount of walking is involved (Boa parte do passeio é a pé)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mais Bahia Turismo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands