4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Experience local life away from the tourist trail on this 4-day tour, including 3 nights accommodation in Salta and excursions to Cafayate and Humahuaca. Discover Salta’s rich colonial heritage, visit the wine-making town of Cafayate and drive the ancient Inca route through the UNESCO-listed Humahuaca valley, stopping at traditional artisan villages along the way. It is situated in a fertile valley that even today still bears the name of its founder "Valle Lerma". San Bernardo Convent, San Francisco Church and the Cabildo with its stunning arches, stand out most amongst Salta’s architectural colonial heritage.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Ideal choice for families
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Saved to wishlist!
Transfers from/to Salta International Airport
3 Nights Accommodation at a 4* Hotel in Salta
Excursions to Cafayate, Salta and Humahuaca
Air tickets Buenos Aires – Salta – Buenos Aires.
Transfers in Buenos Aires
Meals except on Day 2 in Cafayate and on Day 3 at Humahuaca
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Martín Miguel de Güemes International Airport, Salta Airport
Return point: Returns to original pick-up location
- Martín Miguel de Güemes International Airport, RN51 Km 5, A4400 Salta, Argentina
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Meals are not included except on Day 2 in Cafayate (1 non alcoholic drink included) and on Day 3 at Humahuaca (No drinks included)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Signature Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-Days Tour of Salta Cafayate and Humahuaca?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Days Tour of Salta Cafayate and Humahuaca?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4-Days Tour of Salta Cafayate and Humahuaca?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4-Days Tour of Salta Cafayate and Humahuaca?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSaltaBus Tours - Northwest ArgentinaNature and Wildlife - Northwest ArgentinaMulti-day Tours - Northwest ArgentinaWalking Tours - Northwest ArgentinaBus Tours - San Pedro de AtacamaNature and Wildlife - San Pedro de AtacamaMulti-day Tours - San Pedro de AtacamaWalking Tours - San Pedro de AtacamaBus Tours - UyuniNature and Wildlife - UyuniMulti-day Tours - UyuniWalking Tours - UyuniCategory
Cuesta del Obispo (Bishop’s Slope)Calchaqui ValleyDevil’s Throat (Garganta del Diablo)Train to the Clouds (Tren a las Nubes)Los Cardones National ParkHistorical Museum of the North (Museo Historico del Norte)San LorenzoToro Gorge (Quebrada del Toro)Cathedral of SaltaAcsibi CavesBodega El TránsitoHumahuaca Ravine (Quebrada de Humahuaca)Bodega Domingo HermanosSalado River (Rio Juramento)San Bernardo ConventSan Antonio de los CobresTin Tin Straight Line (Recta de Tin Tin)San Bernardo Hill (Cerro San Bernardo)Cultural Center of the Americas (Centro Cultural America)San Francisco Church