- 3-hour peña experience in Salta
- Appreciate local heritage while watching an intimate performance of traditional music and dance
- Visit a local venue that showcases the region’s folk music at the peña
- Purchase food and drinks if desired
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off in Salta
Departure & Return
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Return point: Concludes at Peña
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Peña subject to availability. The Peña can be modified.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tangol
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms